Are dirty grounds and chewing gum stains affecting your school's public image?
Sanitherm's specialised steam cleaning quickly and easily removes built-up grime and chewing gum from hard surfaces. You can improve the appearance of your entrance ways, grounds, buildings and cafeteria areas instantly with Sanitherm.
Benefits of Sanitherm steam cleaning
- Boost your image: Refresh your campus grounds, pathways and canteen areas
- School pride: Pleasant surroundings your students and staff can be proud of
- Instant clean: See results in a fraction of the time spent manual cleaning.
How does Sanitherm work?
- Thorough cleaning: 150°C steam removes all traces of dirt, grime and gum
- No mess: Gum and grime is removed without leaving messy residue
- All areas: Portable units are easily maneuvered into any indoor or outdoor area
- Environmentally friendly: The cleaning process is chemical free
- Low water usage: Water-wise and operates within water restriction guidelines.
Would you like a free no-obligation demonstration at your school or university?
Call Sanitherm on 0438 382 482 or fill in the form below for more information and a free, no-obligation demonstration.
"Thank you for the work you did here in September. It lifted the areas you worked on tremendously and this had a positive impact on how the students responded to their surroundings. We will definitely call on your services again in the new year."
Mount Eliza Secondary College
"On behalf of the principal, staff and students at Wonthaggi Secondary College's two campuses (McBride and Dudley), I would like to sincerely thank you for the work you did removing all the ugly chewing gum stains, especially around the canteen area. We didn't realise how dirty our school actually was until after you cleaned it up."
Wonthaggi Secondary College