If grease, grime and spills cause OHS risks in your factory, you need Sanitherm's Factory Safety Cleaning.
Dirty equipment and working conditions are health and safety hazards easily avoided with chemical-free Factory Safety Cleaning.
- Injuries: Reduce slips, falls and accidents
- Unhygienic conditions: Disease-causing bacteria.
Don't risk litigation. High temperature, pressurised steam accurately cleans and santises all your hard surfaces and machinery.
Benefits of Sanitherm's Factory Safety Cleaning
- Safety: Reduce slips, falls and accidents
- Hygienic: Essential for staff safety
- Instant Results: A fraction of the time spent cleaning manually
- Improved Image: Your workplace is clean and presentable
- Less Stress: Feel good about providing a safe and secure workplace.
How does Sanitherm's Factory Safety Cleaning work?
- Sanitherm units are completely portable and easily access all areas requiring cleaning and sanitation.
- Pressurised steam at 150°C thoroughly removes grease, grime, stains and bacteria.
- Sanitherm does not use any chemicals.
- Sanitherm steam units are fuelled by clean burning LP gas, for safe use indoors and in low ventilation areas.
Call 0438 382 482 for a free no-obligation demonstration of Factory Safety Cleaning in your factory.
Or enter your details below and we will come to you.